The Shell App is reliable and tested, however sometimes it might not work if there is:
- not enough internet connectivity
- too many other applications running on your device.
As a quick-fix, we recommend checking you have updated the app with the latest version.
If that does not fix the issue try uninstalling and re-installing the app.
Here’s how to uninstall the Shell App:
- Locate the Shell App from your home screen
- Press and hold the Shell App for a few seconds until all the App’s begin to shake - there is a ‘X’ sign on the top left corner of all Apps
- Click on the ‘X’ sign on the Shell App to delete or uninstall the app
- Choose Application manager you will find this under Settings > Applications > Application Manager
- Scroll through applications and select Shell App
- Choose ‘UNINSTALL’
- After you have uninstalled the Shell App, open Android Play Store or the App Store, search for the Shell App then
- Open the Shell App and log in.
To help us improve the Shell app in future, please send us any crash reports when prompted in the app - we appreciate feedback.