The Shell App is reliable and tested, however sometimes it might not work if there is:
- not enough internet connectivity
- too many other applications running on your device.
As a quick-fix, we recommend uninstalling and re-installing the app.
Here’s how to uninstall the Shell App:
- Locate the Shell App from your home screen
- Press and hold the Shell App for a few seconds until all the App’s begin to shake - there is a ‘X’ sign on the top left corner of all Apps
- Click on the ‘X’ sign on the Shell App to delete or uninstall the app
- Choose Application manager you will find this under Settings > Applications > Application Manager
- Scroll through applications and select Shell App
- Choose ‘UNINSTALL’
4. After you have uninstalled the Shell App, open Android Play Store or the App Store, search for the Shell App then
5. Open the Shell App and log in.
To help us improve the Shell app in future, please send us any crash reports when prompted in the app - we appreciate feedback.