There are many ways that you can earn Shell Drivers’ Club points:
1. Shell Fuels
You can earn Shell Drivers’ Club points for every litre of fuel that you purchase at Shell at the following rate:
Fuel Type Shell Drivers’ Club Points
Shell FuelSave 1
Shell V-Power 2
- A valid Shell Drivers’ Club card must be presented at point of purchase to earn Shell Drivers’ Club points.
- Without your Shell Drivers’ Club Card, points cannot be credited.
- Submission of Shell fuel receipts or proof of Shell fuel purchase may not enable you to have the points credited to your account.
- You can collect 15 points on Super Shine Jet Washes
- and 25 points on Super Shine Car Washes.
- Collect 1 point per £ when you purchase any Shell Helix Oils.
- 50 points with Deli2go sandwiches
- 30 points with Deli2go muffins
- 30 points with Deli2go fruit
5. Costa Coffee
- Regular cup 20 points
- Large cup 40 points
6. Shell Lubricants*
(*SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY PROMOTIONAL POINT OFFERS)