Just present your Shell Drivers’ Club card at point of purchase to earn Shell Drivers’ Club points.
There are many ways that you can earn Shell Drivers’ Club points:
1. Shell Fuel
You can earn points for every litre of fuel that you purchase at Shell at the following rate:
- Shell Main Grade Unleaded or Diesel - 1 point per litre
- Shell V-Power - 2 points per litre
- LPG - 1 point per litre
- You can collect 15 points on Super Shine Jet Washes
- and 25 points on Super Shine Car Washes.
3. Shell Lubricants
- Collect 1 point per £ when you purchase any Shell Helix Oils.
- 50 points with Deli2go sandwiches
- 30 points with Deli2go muffins
- 30 points with Deli2go fruit
5. Costa Coffee
- Regular cup 20 points
- Large cup 40 points
You can also earn points by downloading the Shell app (100 points) and even by registering your account with us online (200 points).
Once you are registered we will send you bonus point offers from time to time.
Without your Shell Drivers’ Club Card, points may not be able to be credited to your account. Submission of a Shell fuel receipts, or proof of Shell fuel purchase, may not enable you to have the points credited to your account.