Shell Drivers' Club is closing down at the end of June 2019. There are still Shell Drivers' Club cards available at Shell stations which are not yet participating in our new rewards programme Shell Go+.
To find out which stations have got the new reward programme visit Station Locator on the Shell App or website.
Simply pick up a new card at one of these Shell stations, and your existing account balance can be transferred over. You will be able to collect points straight away!
Just register your new card online and click 'Transfer points to another Drivers' Card', see steps below:
- log in to Shell Drivers Club > Manage cards
- underneath ‘Your cards’ you will see the primary card
- click the link ‘lost, stolen or damaged?’
- A screen will appear showing ‘Activate card replacement’
- Enter the new card number with no spaces
- Click the most appropriate reason and ‘continue’
- Your current Shell Drivers’ Club card will be blocked and the new card activated.
- Allow 48-72 hours before logging in again with your new Drivers’ Club card number.
- Please note – your password will stay the same.
If you get stuck you can chat with us during business hours - 8:00AM to 4:45PM Monday to Friday. Please click on "chat with us" which you will see below.
Alternatively you can contact us here.