We have been making updates to the Shell app and as a result it no longer supports Facebook as a sign in option. We retired Facebook sign in on 15th June 2020 to focus on improving and developing new features to serve you better.
On June 15th, you should have received an email containing a link to create a Go+ account password. From here, you will be sent to a ‘Forgot Password’ screen where you'll need to enter the email address linked to your Facebook account which will then start the process to create a new password for Go+.
If you can’t find the email, not to worry, if you are already logged in follow the below steps in the Shell app:
- Tap the Profile section in the bottom navigation bar – right
- At the very top tap where is says your name and ‘View and edit profile’
- Select ‘sign out’ at the very bottom – you are now signed out
- Click ‘let’s go’
- Swipe through the on boarding messages
- Click sign in
- On the sign in screen click ‘Forgot Password’ and follow the flow to set up a new password
If you are still having issues or require further information, please contact us here.