About Shell Recharge
- What is Shell Recharge?
- How many Shell Recharge locations are open?
- Where can I find my nearest Shell Recharge location?
- What speed are Shell Recharge chargers?
- How many charge posts are provided at each site? Can I check the charge post is available / book one before I arrive?
- How much does Shell Recharge cost?
How to Use Shell Recharge
- I have a Euroshell card and I am moving more of my fleet to electric. Will my card work on your chargers?
- Is my electric vehicle compatible with Shell Recharge?
- How long will it take to charge my electric vehicle with Shell Recharge?
- How can you say it will take 30 minutes? Aren’t all cars different?
- Do I have to charge for the full time, can I just top up for five minutes?
- Do I have to stay with my car/on the forecourt whilst it’s charging? Can I pop off and do my shopping?
Shell Recharge App
- Can I see my charge history in the app?
- Can I use the app to start and stop charging?
- Does the app show real time availability?
- Where do I download the Shell Recharge app?
Electric Vehicle Charging
- What is the difference between a ‘rapid’, a ‘fast’ and a ‘high-powered’ charger?
- Where does the electricity come from?
- Won’t electric vehicle charging put too much pressure on the grid?
- Isn’t having electricity on a petrol forecourt dangerous? If it’s raining, am I in danger of being electrocuted?
Charge Cards and Costs
- In what countries is the Shell Recharge card available?
- Can I use my charge card with the Shell Recharge app?
- Where can I order a Shell Recharge card?